Carpenters Local 2287 represents over 900 skilled, productive, and professional Carpenters, Resilient Floor Coverers, and workers of related trades who serve all territory to the east of Kansas City, Missouri. Union members install a wide variety of flooring materials, including carpet, resilient, wood, laminates, and sports surfaces.
Through the New York City District Council of Carpenters Training Center, Carpenters Local 2287 offers six New York State Department of Labor approved apprentice programs as well as Journey level training, certification, health, and safety classes. The Local Union also provides its members with a wide range of benefits including Welfare, Pension, Vacation, and Annuity plans.
To learn more about Local 2287, please, visit their website at localunion2287.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 2287 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 2287 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 2287 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 2287 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 2287
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 2287
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 2287 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 2287.