Carpenters Local 551 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Central South Carpenters Regional Council.
With around 900 well-trained professionals, the union serves Angelina, Austin, Brazoria, Brazos, Burleson, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grimes, Hardin, Harris, and 25 more counties in Texas.
The Central South Carpenters & Millwrights Training Trust Fund and Carpenters Local 551 offers hands-on and theoretical classroom learning, supervised one-on-one mentoring, and specialized training programs including Foreman, Superintendent, and Certified Rigger & Signaler Programs.
Pay Carpenters Local 551 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 551 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 551 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 551 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 551
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 551
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 551 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 551.