Carpenters Local 706, situated in Saginaw, Michigan, is a labor union affiliated with the Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. It currently comprises more than 900 highly skilled Carpenters and Millwrights throughout Michigan.
The members of Carpenters Local 706 are offered an extensive range of training programs. These include comprehensive Apprenticeship Training, Journeyman Enhancement Classes, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) training, and INSTALL Certification.
Furthermore, eligible members can take advantage of a variety of benefits such as Health & Welfare, Pension, Supplemental Retirement (SRP), and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 706 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 706 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 706 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 706 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 706
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 706
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 706 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 706.