Carpenters Local 175 represents nearly 1,100 highly-skilled carpenters in Kentucky. The local union is affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC).
Local 175 collaborates with IKORCC to offer a variety of benefits to its members. These include medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage, as well as vision care, accident and sickness protection, life insurance, and additional retirement income. In addition, the local provides a thorough four-year apprenticeship program that provides members with robust education and practical training in multiple fields like carpentry, millwright, pile driving, or floor covering.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 420, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 175 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 175 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 175 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 175 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 175
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 175
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 175 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 175.