Established in 1942, Carpenters Local 1310 represents nearly 1,300 highly skilled and experienced carpenters in Missouri. It is associated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC).
Local 1310 members can benefit from a variety of professional development opportunities through the St. Louis Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Program. Additionally, its members undergo professional training through the “INSTALL” program, which trains them in various areas, including Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, and Resilient floorings.
Furthermore, the union offers extensive medical and retirement benefits to its members.
Pay Carpenters Local 1310 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1310 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1310 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1310 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1310
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1310
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1310 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1310.