Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Carpenters Local 1319 is a trade union that has been in operation since 1902. It is associated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Joiners of America, and the Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters. The union comprises around 1,100 members who work in different segments of the construction sector.
Carpenters Local 1319 extends several benefits to its members, including health and welfare, pension, and vacation funds. Additionally, the union offers apprentices and journeymen training programs through the Southwest Mountain States Carpenters Training Fund.
Pay Carpenters Local 1319 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1319 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1319 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1319 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1319
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1319
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1319 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1319.