Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Carpenters Local 92 represents nearly 1,300 highly skilled and experienced carpenters in Missouri. It is associated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC).
Local 92 members can benefit from a variety of professional development opportunities through the Apprentice and Training Program offered by the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council. The four-year program includes apprenticeships and skill advancement programs in multiple areas of expertise, including concrete forming, framing, insulation, drywalling, flooring, woodwork, and pile driving.
Furthermore, the union offers extensive medical and retirement benefits to its members.
Pay Carpenters Local 92 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 92 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 92 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 92 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 92
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 92
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 92 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 92.