Bricklayers Local 1, located in Honolulu, HI, represents around 1,000 skilled bricklayers and related trade workers who provide services throughout the entire state of Hawaii. Its members possess specialized expertise in a range of services, including bricklaying, blocklaying, tiling, marble work, cement work, plastering, terrazzo, mosaic, refractory work, and PCC.
It is a part of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, which encompasses over 70,000 tradespeople throughout the United States and Canada.
Local 1 (Hawaii) offers training programs through the International Masonry Institute (IMI) and provides continuing education opportunities, scholarships, and college planning resources to support members in their educational and career pursuits.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii), visit their website at hawaiimasonsunion.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC1HI to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 1 (Hawaii).