Bricklayers Local 1 in Winnipeg, Canada, represents hundreds of highly trained craftsmen across Manitoba province. The local union, a subsidiary of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, represents a diverse group of skilled tradespeople. This group includes bricklayers, stone and marble masons, cement masons, plasterers, tilesetters, terrazzo and mosaic workers, pointers, and other related trades.
In cooperation with International Masonry Training and Education Foundation (IMTEF), Local 1 (Manitoba) provides in-depth, quality training for its members in all the trowel trades including brick, stone, tile, marble, terrazzo, refractory, plaster, and many more. Additionally, eligible members receive a set of benefit programs including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, pension, and other benefits.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba), visit their website at bacwinnipeg.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC1MB to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 1 (Manitoba).