Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut) in Wallingford, CT represents approximately 1,100 highly trained men and women who serve numerous communities across Connecticut. It is a subsidiary of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, which encompasses over 70,000 tradespeople throughout the United States and Canada.
Local 1 strives to enhance the quality of life for its members by providing them with equitable compensation, favorable benefits, and secure retirement plans.
To further aid its members in career development, Bricklayers Local 1 collaborates with the International Masonry Training and Education Foundation (IMTEF), which offers an array of training programs, certification courses, and ongoing education opportunities for bricklayers working in diverse masonry fields.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut), visit their website at baclocal1ct.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC1CT to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 1 (Connecticut).