UA Local 436 was founded in 1941 and currently stands for nearly 700 talented Plumbers and Steamfitters across Mississippi. Headquartered in Pascagoula, MS, the Local Union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 436 works hard to support its members by providing better and safer working conditions, better wages, comprehensive medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class apprenticeship programs, and other benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 436:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 436 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 436 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 436
- Union audit support for UA Local 436
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 436 work classes
How to Add UA Local 436 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 436
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 436 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.