UA Local 141 represents nearly 700 experienced Plumbers and Steamfitters across North Dakota and Eastern South Dakota. Headquartered in Shreveport, LA, the Local Union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 141 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training, and other benefits.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 141:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 141 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 141 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 141
- Union audit support for UA Local 141
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 141 work classes
How to Add UA Local 141 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 141
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 141 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.