UA Local 300 represents nearly 700 experienced Plumbers and Pipefitters across North Dakota and Eastern South Dakota. The Local Union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 300 apprentices and journeymen get specialty training in Plumbing, Steamfitting or HVAC service fields. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health plans, annuity, pension programs, legal assistance, etc.
To learn more about Local 300, please, visit their website ualocal300.com
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 300:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 300 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 300 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 300
- Union audit support for UA Local 300
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 300 work classes
How to Add UA Local 300 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 300
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 300 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.