UA Local 300 represents nearly 700 experienced Plumbers and Pipefitters across North Dakota and Eastern South Dakota. The Local Union operates under the parent exemption of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 300 apprentices and journeymen get specialty training in Plumbing, Steamfitting or HVAC service fields. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health plans, annuity, pension programs, legal assistance, etc.
To learn more about UA Local 300, please, visit their website ualocal300.com
Pay UA Local 300 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 300 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 300 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 300 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 300
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 300
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 300 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 300.