Millwrights Local 1163, chartered in 1960, represents over 600 skilled millwrights in the State of New York (except NYC). They specialize in installing and maintaining production and plant machinery, with a focus on rigging, leveling, welding, and troubleshooting.
Local 1163 provides extensive training options to its members, including mechanics, theory, rigging, safety procedures, and troubleshooting.
Additionally, the local union provides its members with a robust benefits package through the North Atlantic States Carpenters Benefit Funds, which includes pension, annuity, health, and vacation funds, established through a Collective Bargaining Agreement to ensure financial security and support for carpenters in New York State.
To learn more about Millwrights Local 1163, please, visit their website at local1163.com.
Pay Millwrights Local 1163 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1163 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Millwrights Local 1163 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Millwrights Local 1163 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Millwrights Local 1163
- Simplify union audits for Millwrights Local 1163
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Millwrights Local 1163 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Millwrights Local 1163.