Carpenters Local 2168 represents around 700 skilled Floorcoverers and Carpenters who serve the entire state of Massachusetts. It is affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, as well as the North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (NASRCC).
Carpenters Local 2168 collaborates with NASRCC to offer a wide range of benefits to its members. These benefits include comprehensive apprenticeship training, journey worker upgrade classes, medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, as well as accident and sickness coverage, life insurance, supplementary retirement income, and a pension plan.
Pay Carpenters Local 2168 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 2168 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 2168 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 2168 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 2168
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 2168
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 2168 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 2168.