Local 846 stands for nearly 550 construction workers who build and maintain communities in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The union was chartered in 1935 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It is also a subsidiary of The Southeast Laborers’ District Council (SELDC).
As a part of LiUNA, Local 846 members have access to various benefit programs, including in-class skill development and ongoing support for the highest standards in the construction sector, health and pension plans.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 846:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 846 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 846 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 846
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 846
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 846 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 846 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 846
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 846 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.