HodCarriers & Laborers’ Local 783 received its charter in 1950 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Construction workers from LIUNA Local 783 build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, and energy infrastructure in San Bernardino, California. Currently, it comprises nearly 1,500 members.
As a part of LiUNA, members of Local 783 and signatory contractors gain access to a compensation plan, which enables employers to find and keep talented employees. LIUNA provides cost-effective benefit plans, world-class skill development, and ongoing support for high standards in the construction sector.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 783 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.liunalocal783.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 783 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 783 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 783 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 783 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 783
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 783
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 783 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 783.