General Laborers & Hod Carriers Laborers’ Local 73 is a 1200-members union that serves San Joaquin and Calaveras counties in California. It was chartered in 1903 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Union Laborers have the advantage of getting the appropriate training for their job. The Northern California “Terence J. O’Sullivan” Laborers Training Center offers a comprehensive apprenticeship program to all union laborers.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 73, visit its website liuna73.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 73 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 73 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 73 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 73 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 73
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 73
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 73 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 73.