General Laborers & Hod Carriers Laborers Local 73 is a 1200-members union that serves San Joaquin and Calaveras counties in California. It was chartered in 1903 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Union Laborers have the advantage of getting the appropriate training for their job. The Northern California “Terence J. O’Sullivan” Laborers Training Center offers a comprehensive apprenticeship program to all union laborers.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 73, visit its website liuna73.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 73:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 73 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 73 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 73
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 73
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 73 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 73 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 73
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 73 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.