Laborers’ Local 483 is a 1,200-members union that serves Portland, Mt. Angel and Silverton, Oregon. Its members repair bridges, roads, sidewalks, and bikeways, as well as care for and maintain park ecosystems, Portland’s Gold Medal parks system and provide safety and assistance to keep the parks user-friendly for everyone.
As public employees, they all work to uphold Portlanders’ high standard of living, whether they are maintenance workers, park rangers, landscapers, or recreation coordinators.
Local 483 offers its members and their families a W. Vernie Reed Scholarship to assist promising students in furthering their undergraduate education.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 483, visit its website at laborers483.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 483 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 483 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 483 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 483 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 483
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 483
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 483 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 483.