Laborers’ Local 483 is a 1,200-members union that serves Portland, Mt. Angel and Silverton, Oregon. Its members repair bridges, roads, sidewalks and bikeways, as well as care for and maintain park ecosystems, Portland’s Gold Medal parks system and provide safety and assistance to keep the parks user-friendly for everyone.
As public employees, they all work to uphold Portlanders’ high standard of living, whether they are maintenance workers, park rangers, landscapers, or recreation coordinators.
Local 483 offers its members and their families a W. Vernie Reed Scholarship to assist promising students in furthering their undergraduate education.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 483, visit its website laborers483.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 483:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 483 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 483 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 483
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 483
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 483 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 483 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 483
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 483 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.