Laborer’s Local 652 was established in 1934 as part of the Laborers International Union of North America. Based in Santa Ana, California, it is one of over 500 labour unions in the United State and has almost 3500 active members.
As an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, Local 652 offers its members to all LiUNA training, education, and healthcare programs.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 652 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.local652.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 652:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 652 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 652 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 652
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 652
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 652 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 652 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 652
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 652 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.