Established in 1903, LIUNA Local 89 is a construction labor provider which serves San Diego County, California, and specializes in delivering highly-skilled and trained laborers.
Local 89’s purpose is to provide its members and their families with steady work and financial stability. It offers continued education and training programs to its apprentices and journeypersons.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 89 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local89.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 89 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 89 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 89 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 89 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 89
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 89
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 89 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 89.