Established in 1903, LIUNA Local 89 is a construction labour provider which serves San Diego County, California and specializes in delivering highly-skilled and trained labourers.
Local 89’s purpose is to provide its members and their families with steady work and financial stability. It offers continued education and training programmes to its apprentices and journeypersons.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 89 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local89.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 89:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 89 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 89 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 89
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 89
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 89 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 89 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 89
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 89 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.