LIUNA Local 563 members work in the construction industry all over Minnesota and North Dakota. They build roads and bridges, schools, and hospitals. The union was established in 1971 and currently represents over 10,500 construction professionals.
As a LIUNA member, Local 563 provides its employees and signatory contractors with a union-supported benefits package that aids companies in attracting and retaining qualified employees.
It offers a range of benefit packages, in-class skill development, and ongoing support for the highest standards in the construction sector.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 563 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.local563.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 563:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 563 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 563 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 563
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 563
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 563 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 563 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 563
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 563 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.