Laborers’Local 563 members work in the construction industry all over Minnesota and North Dakota. They build roads and bridges, schools, and hospitals. The union was established in 1971 and currently represents over 10,500 construction professionals.
As a LIUNA member, Local 563 provides its employees and signatory contractors with a union-supported benefits package that aids companies in attracting and retaining qualified employees.
It offers a range of benefit packages, in-class skill development, and ongoing support for the highest standards in the construction sector.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 563 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.local563.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 563 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 563 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 563 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 563 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 563
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 563
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 563 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 563.