Laborers’ Local 22 represents about 2,500 construction workers in Eastern Massachusetts. Its members are qualified, experienced union laborers who have been trained to work safely in the building and highway construction industries. The union covers significant parts of Middlesex and Essex counties, Massachusetts.
Since its founding, Local 22 has worked to ensure that its members can collectively bargain for better labor standards, including safe working conditions, good wages, and industry-leading benefits throughout the construction industry.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 22 by visiting local22.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 22 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 22 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 22 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 22 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 22
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 22
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 22 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 22.