Laborers Local 477 received its charter in 1919 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It serves nearly 1,400 construction workers in Sangamon County, Illinois.
Local 477 offers its members high-class training, and benefits packages including full family health insurance, pension and annuity, etc.
Visit the Liuna Local 477 page for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 477:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 477 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 477 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 477
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 477
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 477 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 477 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 477
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 477 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.