Laborers’ Local 6 is a labor union that represents nearly 1,400 highly skilled construction professionals who serve numerous communities across the state of Illinois. It is a part of the Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA).
Local 6 supports its members in obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-supporting salaries, high-quality health insurance, safe retirement plans, a collective bargaining procedure, top-notch training, etc.
Pay Laborers’ Local 6 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 6 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 6 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 6 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 6
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 6
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 6 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 6.