Laborers Local 383 received its charter in 1919 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It serves nearly 1,400 construction workers in Knox County, Illinois.
Local 383 supports its members in obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-supporting salaries, high-quality health insurance, safe retirement plans, a collective bargaining procedure, top-notch training, etc.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 6:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 6 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 6 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 6
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 6
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 6 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 6 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 6
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 6 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.