LiUNA Local 42, which covers all construction and road laborers in Oregon, was created in 1933 by consolidating 3 other Laborers’ Locals (Local 22, Local 284 and Local 162). Later, 2 more unions became part of Local 42, namely Local 1032 and Local 53. The Union currently has approximately 2000 active and retired members and serves St. Louis city and St. Louis County, Missouri.
As an affiliate of Laborers International Union of North America, Local 42 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs.
One of the top benefits of becoming a member of Local 42 is its Law Enforcement Division and legal defence fund. Read more about this and other programs offered by the union by following the link www.liuna42stl.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 42:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 42 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 42 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 42
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 42
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 42 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 42 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 42
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 42 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.