Laborers’ Local 42, which covers all construction and road laborers in Oregon, was created in 1933 by consolidating 3 other Laborers’ Locals (Local 22, Local 284, and Local 162). Later, 2 more unions became part of Local 42, namely Local 1032 and Local 53. The Union currently has approximately 2000 active and retired members and serves St. Louis City and St. Louis County, Missouri.
As an affiliate of the Laborers International Union of North America, Local 42 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs.
One of the top benefits of becoming a member of Local 42 is its Law Enforcement Division and legal defense fund.
Read more about this and other programs offered by the union by following the link www.liuna42stl.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 42 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 42 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 42 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 42 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 42
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 42
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 42 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 42.