Laborers’ Local 225 was chartered on November 7th, 1908, as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It represents more than 2,000 men and women in the Building and Heavy Highway Construction industry serving Marion and Shelby Counties.
The union provides a range of educational advantages to its members, including both its own training courses and training by the Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund. It also offers welfare and pension programs.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 120 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website laborers120.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 120 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 120 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 120 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 120 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 120
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 120
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 120 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 120.