Members of Local 405 work in a wide range of industries in North Dakota and Minnesota, including highway and heavy construction, asbestos removal, hazardous waste removal, landscaping, and commercial cleaning.
Its members also serve the public in administrative, law enforcement, hospitals and government agencies, work in movie studios, manufacturing, food processing, maritime, recycling, home improvement, maintenance and other core industrial jobs.
The Local Union 405 operates under LiUNA jurisdiction which means that all members can take advantage of all LiUNA benefits programs. Among them are top-notch training, health and safety programs, pension plans and so on.
Learn more at liuna405.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 405:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 405 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 405 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 405
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 405
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 405 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 405 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 405
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 405 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.