Chartered as a provisional union on May 13, 2015, Laborers’ Local 99 has now over 800 construction professionals and covers Louisiana and Mississippi states.
Local 99 falls under the jurisdiction of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, hence all members are eligible for all LiUNA benefit packages. Among them are high-quality training, health and safety programs, pension plans, and so on.
Learn more at liunalocal99.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 99 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 99 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 99 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 99 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 99
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 99
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 99 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 99.