Laborers’ Local 355 is a 1,200-members union that serves Barry, Allegan, Ottawa, Kent, Ionia, Van Buren, and 16 more counties in Michigan. It was chartered in 1999 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 355 offers its members a set of benefits programs. They include training at the Michigan Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Institute, health, dental and vision insurance, and a pension plan.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 355 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local355.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 355 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 355 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 355 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 355 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 355
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 355
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 355 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 355.