Laborers Local 355 is a 1,200-members union that serves Barry, Allegan, Ottawa, Kent, Ionia, Van Buren and 16 more counties in Michigan. It was chartered in 1999 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 355 offers its members a set of benefits programs. They include training at the Michigan Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Institute, health, dental and vision insurance, and a pension plan.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 355 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local355.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 355:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 355 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 355 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 355
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 355
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 355 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 355 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 355
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 355 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.