Local 1310 is affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It represents over 1,500 public and private employees across Eastern Pennsylvania.
This local union was formed out of a merger of Locals 1012, 1170, 1300, and 1319. The newly chartered Local 1310 is also affiliated with the Eastern PA District Council and has territorial jurisdiction over Eastern and Central Pennsylvania.
For more information, visit local1310.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1310:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1310 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1310 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1310
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1310
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1310 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1310 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1310
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1310 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.