Founded in 1911, Local 292 serves nearly 1,200 construction professionals in Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and San Juan Island, Washington. It is a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 292 is committed to providing the following benefits to all of its members: extensive and high-quality training programs, scholarships, better working conditions, health insurance, secure retirement plans, etc.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 292, please, visit laborers292.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborer’s Local 292:
- Auto-calculation of Laborer’s Local 292 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborer’s Local 292 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborer’s Local 292
- Union audit support for Laborer’s Local 292
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborer’s Local 292 work classes
How to Add Laborer’s Local 292 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 292
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 292 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.