Founded in 2006, Local 499 serves nearly 1,200 construction professionals in Washtenaw, Jackson, Monroe, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Ingham, Eaton, Clinton and Livingston Counties, Michigan. It is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local’s 499 major purpose is to improve the quality of life of its members. The union offers its members a variety of services, such as health and pension plans, training opportunities and other benefit programs.
Learn more at www.mi-laborers.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 499:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 499 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 499 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 499
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 499
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 499 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 499 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 499
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 499 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.