Founded in 2006, Laborers’ Local 499 serves nearly 1,200 construction professionals in Washtenaw, Jackson, Monroe, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, and Livingston Counties, Michigan. It is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local’s 499 major purpose is to improve the quality of life of its members. The union offers its members a variety of services, such as health and pension plans, training opportunities, and other benefit programs.
Learn more at www.mi-laborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 499 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 499 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 499 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 499 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 499
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 499
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 499 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 499.