Local 1686 represents over 1,100 men and women working in the construction industry in Montana. It was chartered in 2005 as an affiliate of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1686 is committed to providing its members with benefit programs. These include improved working conditions, health insurance, secure retirement plans, and a comprehensive, high-quality Construction Craft Laborer Apprenticeship program.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1686:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1686 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1686 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1686
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1686
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1686 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1686 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1686
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1686 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.