Laborers’ Local 1686 represents over 1,100 men and women working in the construction industry in Montana. It was chartered in 2005 as an affiliate of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1686 is committed to providing its members with benefit programs. These include improved working conditions, health insurance, secure retirement plans, and a comprehensive, high-quality Construction Craft Laborer Apprenticeship program.
Pay Laborers’ Local 1686 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1686 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1686 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1686 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1686
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1686
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1686 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1686.