Local 814 is a Labor Union located in Morgantown, West Virginia. It serves, protects and represents nearly 1,100 members at several different locations throughout West Virginia, including service workers in Health Care and Social Assistance. Many of them are employed by the WVU Hospital, WVUH Linen, West Virginia Wesleyan College, Jackson General Hospital, and West Virginia University.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 814, visit their website liunalocal814.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 814:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 814 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 814 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 814
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 814
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 814 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 814 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 814
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 814 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.