Local 1652 represents nearly 900 members who work in the construction and craft industry in Broward County, Florida and was originally chartered on July 1, 2005.
As a LiUNA affiliate, the union offers its members affordable health insurance, training that complies with OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory standards, support in making work safer, lowering accident rates, managing workers’ compensation costs, etc.
Learn more about Local 1652 and its benefits programs by visiting liunalocal1652.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1652:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1652 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1652 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1652
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1652
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1652 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1652 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1652
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1652 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.