Laborers’ Local 151 is a 1200-members union that serves the city of Cambridge in Massachusetts. The local union was chartered in 1905 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA). Its members are in construction, building & site, and heavy highway industries.
LIUNA Local 151 is devoted to offering benefit programs to all of its members. Among these benefits are Arthur E. Coia Scholarship, safe retirement plans, and in-depth, high-quality training at the New England Laborers’ Training Academies (NELTA).
Visit the Laborers’ Local 151 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 151 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 151 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 151 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 151 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 151
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 151
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 151 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 151.