Founded in 1939 as a specialty local union, the Building Wreckers Local 1421 has been dedicated to providing the demolition industry with skilled, professional laborers for over 80 years. Its laborers are proficient in all aspects of demolition and serve Springfield, Tolland, Wales, Ware, West Springfield, Westfield and Wilbraham counties in Massachusetts.
Additionally, Local 1421 has a state-wide agreement and has been collaborating with all of its partner locals in the state to address the demands of its contractors. It is a member of the Laborer’s International Union of North America.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1421, visit their website local1421.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1421:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1421 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1421 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1421
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1421
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1421 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1421 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1421
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1421 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.