Founded in 1939 as a specialty local union, the Building Wreckers Local 1421 has been dedicated to providing the demolition industry with skilled, professional laborers for over 80 years. Its laborers are proficient in all aspects of demolition and serve Springfield, Tolland, Wales, Ware, West Springfield, Westfield and Wilbraham counties in Massachusetts.
Additionally, Local 1421 1421 has a state-wide agreement and has been collaborating with all of its partner locals in the state to address the demands of its contractors. It is a member of the Laborer’s International Union of North America.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1421, visit their website local1421.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1421 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1421 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1421 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1421 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1421
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1421
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1421 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1421.