Chartered May 3rd, 1937, Laborers’ Local 818 is an affiliate local of the Laborers International Union of North America. As a construction union, Local 818 represents over 1,100 construction workers, radiation workers, hazardous waste workers, asbestos abatement workers, and ground/maintenance workers.
Local 818 has been involved in various projects with the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense, and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
The union provides its members with various benefits and training programs, including a secure pension plan, health insurance (provided by LHSFNA) and a comprehensive apprenticeship readiness program (ARPs).
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 818 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website at laborerslocal818.com.
Pay Laborers’ Local 818 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 818 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 818 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 818 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 818
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 818
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 818 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 818.