IUOE Local 673 is a labor union that represents nearly 500 experienced and highly-skilled operating engineers. They serve Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Hamilton, and 15 more counties in Florida. It was established in 1937 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Local 673 offers its members a four-year state and federal registered apprenticeship program as well as journeymen upgrades and certifications. Moreover, all eligible members receive high-quality health and welfare plans, as well as pension and annuity benefits.
For additional information, please visit the Local 673 page at iuoe673.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 673:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 673 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 673 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 673
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 673
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 673 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 673 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 673
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 673 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.