IUOE Local 673 is a labor union that represents nearly 500 experienced and highly-skilled operating engineers. They serve Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Hamilton, and 15 more counties in Florida. It was established in 1937 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Local 673 offers its members a four-year state and federal registered apprenticeship program as well as journeymen upgrades and certifications. Moreover, all eligible members receive high-quality health and welfare plans, as well as pension and annuity benefits.
For additional information, please visit the IUOE Local 673 page at iuoe673.org.
Pay IUOE Local 673 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 673 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 673 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 673 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 673
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 673
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 673 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 673.