IUOE Local 295 represents around 500 experienced operating engineers who serve Greater New York, Long Island, and Connecticut. Its members specialize in heating refrigeration, ventilation, air conditioning, service, and installation.
The Local 295 educational fund offers education and training in the field of HVAC, Sheet Metal, Piping, and Sexual Harassment Courses. Moreover, the local union offers medical, dental, and life insurance packages, a fully funded pension plan, and more.
For additional information, please visit the IUOE Local 295 page at iuoelocal295.org.
Pay IUOE Local 295 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 295 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 295 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 295 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 295
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 295
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 295 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 295.