IUOE Local 295 represents around 500 experienced operating engineers who serve Greater New York, Long Island, and Connecticut. Its members specialize in heating refrigeration, ventilation, air conditioning, service, and installation.
The Local 295 educational fund offers education and training in the field of HVAC, Sheet Metal, Piping, and Sexual Harassment Courses. Moreover, the local union offers medical, dental, and life insurance packages, a fully funded pension plan, and more.
For additional information, please visit the Local 295 page at iuoelocal295.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 295:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 295 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 295 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 295
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 295
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 295 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 295 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 295
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 295 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.