Established in 1938, IUOE Local 653 currently comprises approximately 350 members throughout Alabama. This diverse union represents both Hoisting and Portable engineers, who work in the construction industry as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors, as well as stationary engineers, who specialize in facility maintenance within buildings.
The primary goal of IUOE Local 653 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including an Apprenticeship Training program, Health coverage, a Pension plan, and other benefits programs.
Pay IUOE Local 653 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 653 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 653 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 653 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 653
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 653
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 653 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 653.