Established in 1938, IUOE Local 653 currently comprises approximately 350 members throughout Alabama. This diverse union represents both Hoisting and Portable engineers, who work in the construction industry as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors, as well as stationary engineers, who specialize in facility maintenance within buildings.
The primary goal of Local 653 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including an Apprenticeship Training program, Health coverage, a Pension plan, and other benefits programs.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 653:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 653 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 653 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 653
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 653
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 653 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 653 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 653
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 653 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.