Headquartered in Miami, FL, IUOE Local 487 represents more than 1,500 heavy equipment and crane operators. Its geographic jurisdiction covers Alachua, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Collier, Desoto, Dixie, Gilchrist, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, and 30 more counties in the state of Florida.
Local 487 provides its members with several training programs such as South Florida Apprenticeship Program and Florida West Coast Apprenticeship Program. Additionally, all eligible members receive a set of benefits such as family health insurance, pension plan, life insurance, dental, and eye care.
To learn more about IUOE Local 487 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iuoe487.org.
Pay IUOE Local 487 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 487 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 487 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 487 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 487
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 487
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 487 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 487.