IUOE Local 420 has approximately 2,200 members who serve numerous communities in Wisconsin. Its members work for various employers throughout the state, such as Husky Energy, Jones Lang LaSalle, Duke and Duke, Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Usinger’s, Veolia Water Services, and War Memorial Center.
Local 420 offers its members continuing education classes at the union office. Additionally, the union sponsors the Power Engineering program at Milwaukee Area Technical College-South Campus where a full diploma program is offered.
To learn more about Local 420 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local420oe.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 420:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 420 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 420 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 420
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 420
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 420 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 420 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 420
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 420 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.