IUOE Local 420 has approximately 2,200 members who serve numerous communities in Wisconsin. Its members work for various employers throughout the state, such as Husky Energy, Jones Lang LaSalle, Duke and Duke, Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Usinger’s, Veolia Water Services, and War Memorial Center.
Local 420 offers its members continuing education classes at the union office. Additionally, the union sponsors the Power Engineering program at Milwaukee Area Technical College-South Campus where a full diploma program is offered.
To learn more about IUOE Local 420 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local420oe.com.
Pay IUOE Local 420 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 420 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 420 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 420 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 420
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 420
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 420 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 420.