IUOE Local 312 is a local union consisting of over 900 Hoisting & Portable engineers who serve numerous communities across Alabama. It was established in 1906 as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
IUOE Local 312 offers a top-notch Apprenticeship program designed to train operating engineers in various construction-related occupations. Additionally, all members enjoy comprehensive health and welfare insurance, as well as pension and annuity benefits.
Pay IUOE Local 312 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 312 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 312 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 312 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 312
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 312
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 312 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 312.