IUOE Local 474 is a mixed local union consisting of over 500 experienced operating engineers in Georgia. The local union was chartered in 1953 as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Local 474 offers a top-notch Apprenticeship program designed to train operating engineers in various construction-related occupations. Moreover, all eligible members receive high-quality health and welfare plans, as well as pension and annuity benefits.
Pay IUOE Local 474 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 474 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 474 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 474 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 474
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 474
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 474 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 474.