IUOE Local 148 is a labor union representing around 2,500 experienced, qualified operating engineers, healthcare workers, and employees from other industries, who serve 5 states across the Midwest. It was established in 1941 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
All members of Local 148 receive comprehensive training, a Health Care plan, Dental and Vision care, Short Term Disability Income Plan, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment benefits.
To learn more about IUOE Local 148 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local148.com.
Pay IUOE Local 148 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 148 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 148 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 148 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 148
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 148
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 148 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 148.