IUOE Local 148 is a labor union representing around 2,500 experienced, qualified operating engineers, healthcare workers, and employees from other industries, who serve 5 states across the Midwest. It was established in 1941 as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
All members of Local 148 receive comprehensive training, a Health Care plan, Dental and Vision care, Short Term Disability Income Plan, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment benefits.
To learn more about Local 148 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local148.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 148:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 148 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 148 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 148
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 148
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 148 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 148 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 148
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 148 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.