Ironworkers Shopmen Local 851 represents over 1,900 skilled trades professionals in shops throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan. It is diversified in Structural Steel Fabrication – Industrial and Commercial, Steel Suppliers, and Reinforcing Rebar.
Local 851 members receive fair and competitive wages, and comprehensive retirement and benefit packages, work in safe workplace environments and enroll in apprenticeship programs provided by signatory contractors.
To learn more about Local 851, please, visit their website ironworkers851.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 851:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 851 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 851 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 851
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 851
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 851 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 851 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 851
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 851 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.