Ironworkers Local 40 is a labor union representing more than 2,000 trained tradesmen. Its jurisdiction covers Westchester, Bronx, Manhattan, and Richmond Counties as well as all of the islands within the East River, New York Harbor, and the lower Long Island Sound including but not limited to Rikers Island, Hart Island, and David’s Island.
The Joint Apprentice Committee (JAC) of Iron Workers Locals 40 and 361 is a full-service training institution that oversees the three-year apprenticeship program for structural Iron Workers and Riggers in New York City and the neighboring counties. It also provides ongoing education classes and corresponding certifications for journeymen.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 40 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers40.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 40 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 40 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 40 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 40 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 40
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 40
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 40 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 40.