Ironworkers Local 847 was established in February 2008, as a reinforcing specialty local with jurisdiction over 15 states. The local has over 1,000 active members and more than 20 signatory contractors throughout the United States.
Local 847 Apprentices have access to premier training programs, including apprenticeship programs and extensive ongoing education. Moreover, the Union also offers its members a number of benefits programs including extensive Health and Pension plans, Dental care, Legal services, and many more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 847 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers847.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 847 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 847 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 847 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 847 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 847
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 847
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 847 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 847.